1. Purposes of the processing
We inform that all personal data provided by the User through this web (hereinafter, the "Web") will be processed by Tech Smart Sports Connector Corp, as Data Controller of the processing, (hereinafter, "TSSC") for the following purposes:
- A. Enable the provision of requested services; The legal basis for carrying out this data processing is the execution of the contractual obligations assumed by the User and TSSC in the App. The personal data processed for this purpose will be kept as long as that relationship is maintained and, once it is finalized, during the conservation and prescription periods of the legal liabilities.
- B. Keep you informed, including by electronic means, about news and events related to TSSC, as well as TSSC products and services. The legal basis for carrying out this data processing is the freely given consent of the User. Personal data processed for this purpose will be kept until the User withdraws the given consent. The User may indicate expressly whether or not it authorizes the processing of their data at any time.
2. Recipients, Data Processors and personal data transfers
Personal data may be communicated to the following third-party recipients: Public Administrations for compliance with legal obligations; and to the following categories of Data Processors: Providers of electronic communications; Suppliers of IT development and online office automation, hosting, SaaS services such as CRM/ERP, accounting, auditing and lawyers. TSSC may also transfer the personal data to Data Processors located in the United States of America who are members of the Privacy Shield, which has a decision to adopt the European Commission (Execution Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of the Commission).
3. Rights of the Users
The interested party is, at any time, entitled to exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability and object by email addressed to email@example.com or by letter addressed to TSSC, 239 W 14th St, New York, NY 10011, United States. The users have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. The users have, as well, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
4. TSSC as Data Processor
Said personal data may be classified into the following categories of data:
- Identification data.
In this regard, TSSC undertakes:
- a) Processing personal data only following documented instructions from the User, including with regard to transfers of personal data, unless required to do so by Union or Member State law; in such case, the Processor will inform User of that legal requirement before processing, unless that Law prohibits such information on important grounds of public interests.
- b) Ensure that the persons authorized to process personal data have committed themselves to confidentiality or are under an appropriate statutory obligation of confidentiality.
- c) Take all measures required pursuant to Article 32 of the Regulation.
- d) When the Data Processor turns to another person in charge to carry out certain treatment activities, he will impose on the other person in charge, by contract, the same data protection obligations as those stipulated in this Contract.
- e) Assist the User, taking into account the nature of the processing, by appropriate technical and organizational measures, insofar as this is possible, for the fulfilment of the User’s obligation to respond to requests for exercising the data subject’s rights. In this case, the Processor must communicate it by email to the following address. The communication must be made immediately.
- f) Assists the User in ensuring compliance with the obligations pursuant to Articles 32 to 36 taking into account the nature of processing and the information available to the Processor.
- g) At the choice of the User, deletes or returns all the personal data to the User after the end of the provision of services relating to processing, and deletes existing copies unless Union or Member State law requires storage of the personal data.
- h) Makes available to the User all information necessary to demonstrate compliance with the obligations laid down in Article 28 of the Regulation.
- i) Inform the User immediately if, in the opinion of the Processor, when an instruction infringes the Regulation or other data protection rule from the Union or Member State.
- j) Comply with any other obligation set by the current data protection regulations.
- k) Notify to the User, without undue delay and where feasible, through email, any personal data breach with all the relevant information for the documentation, resolution and communication of the incident.